What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a regulated health profession, recognized by statute in all Canadian provinces and American states. Almost 2 million patients in Ontario rely on a good chiropractor every year to help them live healthy, active lives.
We are your go to Chiropractor in Kitchener Waterloo and surrounding areas.
One of the largest primary-contact health care professions in Ontario, chiropractic is a non-invasive, hands-on health care discipline that focuses on the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Chiropractors practice a manual approach, providing diagnosis, treatment and preventative care for disorders related to the spine, pelvis, nervous system and joints.
Chiropractors use a combination of treatments, all of which are predicated on the specific needs of the individual patient. After taking a complete history and diagnosing a patient, a chiropractor can develop and carry out a comprehensive treatment/management plan, recommend therapeutic exercise and other non-invasive therapies, and provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counselling.
Chiropractic services offered at Inspire:
- Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Soft tissue therapy
- Rehabilitative exercises and stretches
- Postural counseling
- Custom fit orthotics
What types of conditions do Chiropractors treat?
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Strains and sprains from daily activities
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Work and sports-related injuries
- Restricted movement in the back, shoulders, neck or limbs
- General health and well-being
- Benefits of Chiropractic care:
- Improve movement in your neck, shoulders, back and torso
- Improve your posture
- Provide relief from headaches, neck and back pain
- Help prevent work-related muscle and joint injuries
- Lead to enhanced athletic performance
- Improve your flexibility and range of motion
- Relieve pregnancy-related back ache
- Correction gait and foot problems
The above information was adapted from the Ontario Chiropractic Association website. Please see www.chiropractic.on.ca for more information.